Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Words I like

Sometimes I read articles and some words or phrases just jump out...here are some from a New York Magazine, and some others that I was thinking about naming this blog.

I have a LiveJournal blog, called 'allilane', but I'd like to be able to blog to other folks, so I'm starting this one. I'll try to keep it short, but I kinda feel like I hit on some trends before they become mainstream. I find a lot of cool sites, and interesting, unrelated stuff that I will post here.
Enjoy and feel free to share.


mysteries of creativity

jani's escape

streetsblog (a reference to a blog)

lifehacking ......... 43folders.com (a blog)

free-associative wandering

judicious unmindfulness

irresponsible responsibility

Being Jani

Up Your Kazoo

Focus is a paradox

attentional shift

new techno-cognitive nomadism

restlessness

the advantage of restlessness

neuroplasticity

flitting

peripheral vision

focused distraction




No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a line!