Sunday, June 14, 2009

Jessica Wesolek blog on commenting


I took an online drawing class with Jessica Wesolek, a New Mexican artist. It was a good refresher for me, and I actually started drawing a lot, which is something I wasn't doing,and missing it. She also has a blog, Cre8it.com , and has many good articles and ideas for drawing, and lots of interesting products to try. I started using watercolor colored pencils because of this class & I am loving them. And I started drawing in a moleskine...which is neat...She has a jounaling class that I heard is excellent.

The other day, she wrote about commenting on other people's blogs. It was such an insightful blog, I wanted to copy it and share it. I read some pretty cool blogs, usually a few times a week, other's only once in a while....but I've made some really good friends from them, and I love reading them. I do usually comment, if I have something to say, which, of course, is often. so, without further ado....


Her blog site is : http://web.me.com/jwesolek/cre8it/Blog/Blog.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop me a line!